'You Want Fries with That?

I don't have a thing for fat asses, but if I want fries with that, should I have to pay a sin tax for them? Red light cameras are intrusive and outrageous enough. And although "Food,INC" grossed me out and makes me think about what passes my lips, do I need some self appointed food cops to tell me what I should and shouldn't eat? What's next, stepping on a scale before I order from "In 'n Out"?

Find out about the BS behind FAST FOOD, on Thursday, June 17 at 10 P on Showtime. (It will repeat a bunch of times after that showing).

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid1873832296?bctid=91168920001

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRESH HORSES FOR DESK JOCKEYS and other living people who spend too much time sitting down

If You’re Under 18, There’s No Uber for You!

The Actor's Life Was NOT for Me